Easy ways to crimp your Coaxial cable
|Submitted on: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 07:23:15||Views: 459|
Coaxial cable is one of the most important things when it comes to setting up a television. There are a lot of chances that you already have a cable connection successively running from first to last in your house no matter if you use a cable, antenna or satellite there is always a need to use a cable connection. However, you never know when you can come across a problem with a lose Coaxial cable or a broken coaxial cable where you need to replace it. There are two solutions to the situation, the first one is to invest money in purchasing a new expensive cable and second one is to fix the cable yourself at home by following some simple steps.
1. The first thing you need to do is to cut your Coaxial cable to just about the length of the wire cutters you want to use. To avoid any misjudgments or to cut the piece of the cable, it is advised to leave some extra room. You can also try to make a small number of short cables to put into practice before trying for a elongated run of cable.
2. Ones you cut the cable, place the end of your cable into the cable stripper with somewhere around 3-4 inches outside of the and after that you need to rotate it around the cable. In this way the defensive shield will be off from the end of the cable. You need to keep rotating it until the grinding ends and ones it stops you can pull the end of the cover. This is how you will see the second levels of stripping which is the inner wire in copper color and its outer core looks like aluminum foil which is covered with strings of copper.
3. Now you need to take you coaxial cable crimper and hold it from the end and then you need to push it so that it gets till the end of the cable. Now make sure that the center wire of the cable should overhang a little from the end of the connector. However, if it doesnâ??t stick out a little, you need to take out more of the cable to make sure it does.
4. Ones you do that you need to place your coaxial cable crimper over the end of the coaxial connector and then press it hard downwards. In the end the connector will bend and touch the cable which will protect them together. After that you can release your coaxial cable crimper and drag on the connector and also rewrap it at the end of the cable.
After following all the above points correctly, you will be easily able to fix or change your broken cable. This is easy to do and it saves you alto of money that you may have end up spending on a new coaxial cable. There are a lot of tools that are used while crimping like wire cutters, wire strippers, crimping tool, compression tool, crimp and compression fittings. You should make sure you use all these tools correctly while crimping your coaxial cable.
» Latest news on : Tools
» Google News for: Easy ways to crimp your Coaxial cable
Lates tweets about Shopping / Tools
From @shamartTM on Mon Sep 28 14:41:42 EDT 2020|
RT @Gozufucker69: you could tell me clip studio paint has a cure for 5 incurable diseases hidden in its tools and i'd believe you at this p…
From @BadsonGamer on Mon Sep 28 14:41:41 EDT 2020
@Roya1Fami1yGs @StreamerWall @ersxna @rtsmallstreams @SmallStreamersC @SmallStreamersR @tools_by_ezio… https://t.co/OejMgW31hC
From @katmpc on Mon Sep 28 14:41:39 EDT 2020
RT @EmmaGoldmanSOS: 2/ As a street medic in training, I don’t necessarily have the experience or expertise to use all of these tools myself…
From @lSippycup on Mon Sep 28 14:41:38 EDT 2020
⚡️Daily Promo! ⚡️
1. Like & Retweet
2. Comment your Twitch/YT
3. Follow Me & I’ll Follow You
4. GROW TOGETHER!… https://t.co/BPmylvGbEm
From @ChristineEasda1 on Mon Sep 28 14:41:36 EDT 2020
Respect to the French Police for refusing to be the tools of a state bent on enslaving their country through fear o… https://t.co/J1fY19uBtk
From @clarestevens631 on Mon Sep 28 14:41:33 EDT 2020
RT @wrenasaurus: This scares me so much
It's literal indoctrination, depriving the young of the tools to question to world around him
From @FuriousPenguin5 on Mon Sep 28 14:41:30 EDT 2020
@ersxna @rtsmallstreams @SmallStreamersC @SmallStreamersR @tools_by_ezio @TwitchSharing @SupStreamers MY HIGHEST KI… https://t.co/NPSZtm91ST
From @infiltrandome on Mon Sep 28 14:41:29 EDT 2020
RT @Dinosn: PwnFox: Firefox/Burp extension that provide usefull tools for your security audit https://t.co/HZujaZUGyK
From @FloraMunguia on Mon Sep 28 14:41:29 EDT 2020
RT @Klein_Tools: Happy Monday! It’s Klein time. Thanks to @hvac910 for sharing his tool collection. Win your own Klein Tools clock by shari…
From @TerrestrialMars on Mon Sep 28 14:41:27 EDT 2020
RT @NASAPersevere: I’m carrying a ton of high-tech tools to Mars, but even a relatively simple addition can have a big impact. Learn how a…
Copyright © 2008 - 2011 VIC Consulting - WEB Development, website promotion & SEO services
Autos neuves et usagées |
Ottawa used cars, furniture & real estate |
Toronto Shopping Tools